"hey don’t you have a crush on…"
that gif is perfectly looped wtf
Excuse me, Marvel?
Yes hi. Big fan. Really. But um, could you maybe, you know:
- Black Widow put her in everything okay
- More Falcon even if it’s like he shows up and eats pizza and tells everyone to believe in themselves
- Like a lot of Hawkeye movies at least four Hawkeye movies
- Take care of Chris Evans he’s special to me
- Bucky okay like let him cry on screen that’d be nice please
make me choose » anonymous asked: marvel or
Ideally the plot of Captain America 3 will go something like this:
- Steve and Sam find Bucky and fix his memories within the first 20 heartfelt minutes
- Bucky moves in with Steve (for bonus points Steve will tell Bucky all he has to do is shine his shoes and Bucky will laugh and I will drown in my own tears)
- Steve teaches Bucky how to 21st Century and hilarity ensues
- Also they get a puppy and name it like Freedom or Liberty or Patriot because Steeeeve
- At some point Natasha and Clint come over (“Clint wanted to see the fossil exhibit”) and end up braiding Bucky’s hair
- Also Tony and Bruce come over to study Bucky’s arm and Bruce tries to be serious and do science but Tony just ends up seeing if he can stick magnets to it (he can)
- Then Steve and Bucky will go back to the Captain America exhibit and some kids recognize both of them and call them heroes and have them sign autographs for them and Bucky almost cries because he’s so happy to be known as a hero and not a terrorist
This video might be the most clever way to raise money for dogs in need, because all you need to do is watch it.
"Just by watching these puppies, you’re raising money for dogs in need," says the narrator in the video above. "You see, if a video goes viral, YouTube shares the money they made from advertising with whoever made the video, and in this case, every dollar we earn will go toward feeding, treating and finding homes for dogs who haven’t been as lucky as us."
The video comes from The Pedigree Adoption Drive, and ends by imploring viewers to share because the more views received, the more money will be raised.
So share this video. You know, for the dogs.
I want a movie about a guy who runs for president and wins but then suddenly realizes that he doesn’t want to be president, so he just starts doing ridiculous things all the time trying to get impeached, but it NEVER WORKS because they always miraculously end up being the right…
Hi guys! I wanted to inform you about this great thing that is happening!
These smart fellows have devised a way to create cups, straws, mixers, etc that can detect common date rape drugs. This is an amazing idea and it needs funding! The campaign ends in 35 hours and they are a little short on funding. Please, signal boost this or even give a dollar if you can, it’s a great cause and something that will really change the world!
Only 28 hours left! Check this out and spread the word!
donate or signal boost, they still have about a fifth to go!
IF YOUDONT REBLOG YOU SUCK
Hey! This is pretty awesome, so I thought I’d share here. Even if you can’t donate, signal boosting the fuck out of this is important!
me around small children
Tony being a dork and entering every room just before Bucky does so he can loudly announce that winter is coming
He is a Stark, after all.
It’s literally an IRON throne
Maisie Williams reacting fact that “selfie” was chosen as Oxford’s word 2013
Bad news. A major vulnerability, known as “Heartbleed,” has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr.
We have no evidence of any breach and, like most networks, our team took immediate action to fix the issue.
But this still means that the little lock icon (HTTPS) we all trusted to keep our passwords, personal emails, and credit cards safe, was actually making all that private information accessible to anyone who knew about the exploit.
[ bad advice snipped ]
You’ll be hearing more in the news over the coming days. Take care.
But don’t change your password yet?
Heartbleed is a very, very big deal, and it’s quite rightly scaring the crap out of people. The response here is more complicated than ‘change your passwords’, and that complication is very important.
Heartbleed dumps a portion of the server’s memory out to the attacker. This chunk of memory can contain sensitive information, including your password.
Here’s the kicker: the more recently a vulnerable server has processed your password, the more likely it is to appear in one of these chunks.
And more importantly, if you change your password, you are risking both your old and new passwords.
- Go to filippo.io/Heartbleed. Type in the domain name of the site you want to check (for tumblr, you would enter tumblr.com) and press “Go!”
- If and only if you get a message saying that the site is “not affected”, change your password on that site and any other sites that you use it on. In future, use unique passwords for each site.
- If you get a message saying that the site is vulnerable, do not use that site. Keep checking every so often, and only use the site again when you get the “not affected” response.
Send me an ask if you need help or more information, I’ll do what I can.
::points:: listen to this man. this shit is his job AND his passion.